This appeared in my Twitter feed the other day:
With the recent launch of the Fox 1 – Cliff satellite, it is a good time to remind everyone that AMSAT is not funded by the government, nor by the ARRL, but by hams like you and me. The annual dues of $44/year, includes:
- a free copy of the AMSAT Satellite Frequency Chart
- a subscription to the AMSAT Journal
- voting rights for the AMSAT Board of Directors
- discounts on some of the items at the AMSAT Online Store
- free, digital download of Getting Started with Amateur Satellites (2018 Edition)
I just renewed my membership. I hope you will consider doing so as well.