Popular ADS-B decoding software for the RTL-SDR RTL1090 has updated it’s beta version to build 102. This new build has the following improvements
- Decoder improved by brute force 1-bit error correction and brute force DF11 and DF17 override for unknown DFs. This may be tough stuff for slow computers. If your computer slows down considerably return to a previous version please.
– Tabs introduced – List/Table selection moved to Tabs.
– Stats tab added: this brings back the previous status bar info about USB packets per second.
– II/SI tab added. This tab adds the ability to quickly scan the Mode-S interrogator codes around. A “radar1090.txt” file can be added to the rtl1090 folder that holds II/SI code decodings. A sample file is attached. The II/SI collection can be reset by a right mouse click action. The recently seen codes and the last aircraft responding with that code are display in red onwhite.
– Context menu (right mouse click) for text window, “listhold” established by menu selection, revoked by mouse click.
You can download the latest beta from http://rtl1090.com