HDSDR, a popular SDR program used with the RTL-SDR dongle has been updated to version 2.70. The new features include
– better CPU utilization
– added Automatic Notch Filter
– added AFC for AM and FM. AFC can be deactivated in ECSS mode
– smoothed S-Meter display
– enhanced parameters for ‘SDR on IF output’
– new keyboard shortcuts for Lo/HiCut and WAV files
– ‘spectrum’ switchable to Autocorrelation/Cepstrum display (Click on ‘Spectrum’ label)
– TX-Button for HRD(DDE) / CAT to HDSDR
– added ‘Double Size’ option in Frequency Input Dialog
– Frequency Manager now provides 5 User Banks
The new autocorrelation feature is particularly useful for signal identification. The authors of HDSDR have created a webpage showing what the autocorrelation feature can be used for, and how to use it.
The post HDSDR Updated to Version 2.70. Now with Autocorrelation Feature for Signal Identification appeared first on rtl-sdr.com.