leefiles shared this super thin Raspberry pi zero Ws case on Youtube!
Heat-Shrink Raspberry Pi Zero W – Thinnest Case
* Couldn’t find a compact case for the pi zero to complement thinness
* Used heat-shrink tubing Measured width is 1.5 inch before shrinking You can shrink it properly with a heat gun. You can also use a hair drier. If not, you can use a lighter.
* Cut holes, etc… for power, OTG, HDMI, SD card, etc…
* Tubing electrically isolates the pi
* Tubing blocks heat, but testing was ok, did apt-get updates and loaded cpu to 100%, temperatures at 40C / 104F
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!